Sarah E. Cherry focuses her practice primarily on medical malpractice defense, defending physicians, hospitals, and other healthcare professionals involved in medical malpractice litigation. Ms. Cherry also practices in commercial litigation involving contract disputes.
Ms. Cherry’s experience representing both individuals and businesses provides her with perspective to anticipate and facilitate the needs of a diverse client base.
Ms. Cherry is licensed to practice law in Michigan and is also licensed to practice in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Auburn Hills, Michigan
- J.D. - 05/2013
- Honors: cum laude
- B.B.A., Laurentian University, Barrie, Ontario, 2010
- Major: Political Science
- ABC/ Cooley Bankruptcy Clinic Volunteer and Speaker
Honors and Awards
- Laurentian at Georgian Leadership Award, Award of Recognition, Dream Catcher Gala Scholarship
- Class President
- The Steven Barendregt Community Leadership Award
- Certificate of Merit: Negotiations and Intellectual Property
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan, 2014 to 2014
- Oakland County Bar Association, 2014 to 2014
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association, 2014 to 2014
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan – Wayne County, 2013 to 2013