Ottenwess Law is a boutique healthcare firm specializing in the defense of hospitals, physicians and mid-level healthcare providers in professional liability cases and licensing issues. We also represent healthcare providers and entities in healthcare transactional matters, including healthcare business transactions and contracts and compliance with state and federal healthcare regulations.
The Firm is seeking a highly motivated attorney for an equity and succession track position in a growing Firm with in-house medical support.
- 6 to 8 year litigation attorney who has specialized or is specializing in medical malpractice matters
- Trial experience is a plus, but not required
- We value your expertise and are committed to providing the necessary training and support
- A book of business – no matter how modest – is a plus, but not required
- Excellent analytic skills
- An ability to assist and later manage complex damage cases
- Be interested in participating in a succession plan
Salary will be competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
Paid Time Off
Continuing education opportunities
In the spirit of transparency, position will not accommodate a 9-5 inclination. We value work-life balance and understand the importance of personal commitments. However, the position will require a serious commitment to devoting the time required to achieve excellence in your role in becoming a formidable trial attorney and fulfilling the Firm’s succession plan.
Please send cover letter including salary requirements and resume to: [email protected]