The attorneys at Ottenwess Law have significant experience representing executives and businesses in employment matters. We have successfully defended large and small businesses against non-compete/unfair competition claims, wrongful termination and discrimination claims. We also represent executives in other employment matters, including:
- Drafting and reviewing executive employment agreements
- Representing employers or employees at the negotiation table for executive employment agreements
- Helping employers create and review company policies aimed at addressing workplace investigations or complaints
- Advising executives on workplace investigations, issues or complaints in accordance with the law
- Zealously advocating for clients in mediations, arbitrations and litigation
- Reviewing severance package offerings and advising executives on the next steps
We are experienced trial lawyers who position the case for the highest maximum award or settlement. Most recently, we represented a high-level executive in a wrongful termination/constructive discharge matter and obtained a $4,150,000 settlement on behalf of our client.
Currently negotiating an employment contract? Making sure that you negotiate the best possible contract can save you many issues down the road. Contact us to find out how we can help you. Call our office at 313-965-2121 or fill out our online contact form to get started.