Healthcare Business Transactions & Contracts
The law firm of Ottenwess Law counsels healthcare providers on the corporate, financial and regulatory aspects of every transaction, contract and deal.
Our experienced lawyers provide trustworthy counsel for all types of healthcare business transactions, including:
- Formation of medical groups, including the sale or purchase of medical practices
- Mergers, acquisitions, consolidations and other ownership transfers
- Physician contracts with health facilities, HMOS and third-party payers
- Radiology/teleradiology contracts
- Certificate of Need (CON) compliance
- Commercial leases, including equipment and personnel leases
- Structuring transactions and forming new entities
- Negotiating contractual arrangements
- Advising on federal and state reimbursement
- Representation in fraud and abuse accusations
- Licensing and accreditation
- Resolving employment law matters
We represent a diverse clientele in the Detroit metropolitan area, throughout Michigan and across the country. Our attorneys analyze transactions from a business perspective and a compliance standpoint.
Our attorneys are well-versed in transactional considerations under the Stark Law, Anti-Kickback Statute, HIPAA and other regulations. Because of the depth of our experience in the healthcare industry, our attorneys can anticipate the licensure, reimbursement, compliance and other issues that arise in transactions. By drawing on our experience, connections, and industry-specific knowledge, we help clients minimize their risk in various business transactions.
Ottenwess Law is a full-service healthcare law firm providing tailored advice. Contact us to arrange a free initial consultation with our Michigan healthcare business transactional lawyers to protect your interests in a pending health-related transaction. Call 313-965-2121 or fill out our online contact form.