Radiology And Teleradiology
Ottenwess Law focuses on using more than 150 years of collective experience to effectively represent radiologists and diagnostic imaging providers and intervene when providers encounter barriers involving legal issues with contracting and reimbursement.
Our services support the business and legal side of radiology and teleradiology through:
- Formation of professional associations
- Compliance, audits and fraud investigations
- Licensing, credentialing and privileges of radiologists and teleradiologists
- CMS and third-party payer reimbursement for teleradiology services
- Coding, billing and reimbursement
- Development, negotiation and execution of teleradiology contracts
- Healthcare litigation (external lawsuits or internal disputes)
- Professional liability defense in cases of alleged malpractice
We are intimately familiar with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and its conditions of participation (CoP) for credentialing physicians who practice teleradiology. We also help teleradiology clients overcome similar barriers with billing. Our representation results in clients successfully receiving reimbursement by Medicare, Medicaid and other insurers.
We intervene with CMS and third-party payers to resolve discrepancies and reimbursement disputes. When necessary, our trial lawyers will litigate through administrative channels or state and federal courts to obtain privileges or payment for services rendered.